Tuesday, September 7, 2010

(OT) Inhaber's Email Change

Gentlemen,

Anyone wishing to contact me (as Inhaber of this blog) will need to use my new email address. This will include anyone who wishes to join this group blog.

My new email address (please save it somewhere) is . . . bluebearjeff@shaw.ca . . . my old address (bluebear@uniserve.com) will no longer work.

Remember too that it is alright to email me if there is a comment that needs to be removed.


-- Jeff Hudelson, Inhaber (owner) of Emperor vs Elector blog

2 comments:

NOMADIC OLD SCHOOL GAMER. said...

I had to go with my present providre as my old one was a small local provider and was driven under by high speed.
John

Bluebear Jeff said...

My old ISP was local (western Canadia) and very responsive . . . then it was purchased by another company whose primary language was French (not English) . . . and who's tech support was moved to the Philippines.

So we have switched to a local Canadian broadband provider.


-- Jeff