Thursday, July 24, 2008

Those summer nights - tell me more,tell me more...

Summer continues in the Duchy of Tradgardland. Tonight the Duke and Duchess held an evening of diversions musical and culinary in the palace gardens. The event was to celebrate the recent and glorious victory of the Jacobite forces in Scotland . Toasts were drunk in celebration of the Tradgardland hero, now recovering in hospital- Von Bergmann, whose family was present at the gala evening.
Alisona was noticed to have returned to the court where she held courtiers spellbound by recounting her recent adventures.
A message from the Duc de Padirac was read out to the assembled gathering who toasted him in absentia...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His Grace was uncertain if Tradgardland in fact had night during the summer. We are gratified to learn it is indeed the case.

Bluebear Jeff said...

(Note: I have deleted three SPAM comments . . . I don't always notice them . . . but if you see some on EvE, email me at bluebear@uniserve.com and I will delete them.)