Friday, January 18, 2008

New Imperial Voice

I have observered that there are a number of members here with "Imperial" opponents, or aggressor states in or near their 'primary' imagi-NATION, (Duchy, Barony, Kingdom etc).

While we may not have a 'single' entity that can 'act' as the Imperial aggressor, this is not a problem for the Österreich Über Alles can function as the same as the Aulic Council of the Austrian Empire.

I have started this blog with the intention of inviting many here at EvE with a 'white coated' army to use as a vehicle to promote 'actions' which should spur on the sort of engagements or battles or story telling items between the EvE contributors "outside" of thier own notion-state or imagi-NATION.

Please contact me at:
arcadian@umpire.com
for the invitation to join in this 'opponent' blog roll...

5 comments:

Frankfurter said...

I signed my Weiners up!
:)
A

Frankfurter said...

Let's see, there's Alte Fritz, Tragardmaster, and my Wieners ...
Who else?

Bluebear Jeff said...

Well, I've decided that since Saxe-Bearstein occupies the area sometimes known as Bohemia and that the history I created for them began with an Italian Swiss mercenary unit (probably Catholic) and that I've got some Grenzers in my army that I probably would be siding with Austria.

So, Saxe-Bearstein has joined the O.U.A. -- but that doesn't mean that they will always agree with it.


-- Jeff

Anonymous said...

His grace Duke Ignaz von Pfalz-Kognat-Obersayn, a loyal subject of her imperial highness, is eager to participate.

Snickering Corpses said...

I suspect this will be one occasion in which Hesse-Engelburg will disagree with their fine friends from Saxe-Bearstein.

Actually, so far Hesse-Engelburg has held itself aloof from the politics of the major nations, siding with neither Austria, nor Gallia, nor the Prussians. Instead, they have alliances with lesser nations that are in some cases connected to one or more of the large ones. Tradgarland with Gallia and Saxe-Bearstein with Austria for instance.